We can nearly always achieve more by doing less. The answer is to be more effective or more efficient, or to take a completely different approach
We all want to accomplish new and exciting things with our music. And we all want to be proud of what we create and share what lights us up the most.
Yet I see so many people doing the same thing over and over and over, and wonder why they aren’t getting the results they want.
Sometimes we live life expecting things to just drop out of the sky for us without changing anything. Living life in the hamster wheel doing the same thing day in, day out, hoping for that one thing to click that makes us great at writing music.
Scrolling through YouTube every day hoping to find that magic tutorial, or buying that shiny new piece of gear that’ll turn it all around, we’ve all been there…
But it’s not the answer.
The same level of thinking that got you here, won’t get you there. Because the only way to see real change in your music and in your life is to do something different.
In this week’s episode, I share with you the simple steps that you can take to grab a hold of your music with intention and with both hands, so you can start seeing the results you want to see.
And I know it works because I’ve taught it to thousands of music producers over the years. And it works – every single time.
Do something new, do something different, and do it now. Check out this week’s podcast to find out how.
- The quality of your life is determined by the quality of the questions you ask yourself
- If you’re stuck where you don’t want to be with your music, then it’s time to make a change.
- You can either have results or excuses, not both
- “If you always do what you always did, you’ll always get what you always got.”
- “We can nearly always achieve more by doing less. The answer is to be more effective or more efficient, or to take a completely different approach.”
Loved this episode? Now try these:
- FMM034 – Design Your Life Or Somebody else Will
- FMM007 – Do the thing, Have the power
- FMM078 – Tenerfuse: Backing Yourself To Go All In
Thank you for listening!
I really appreciate you joining me and I hope you’re enjoying the topics and taking some real value into your music sessions.
If this episode resonated with you and you feel it will have a positive impact on the people you know, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of this page.
To make sure you are always the first to know when a new episode lands: Subscribe here.
One of the things that helps people decide if a podcast is for them, is the review section. If you’re enjoying the episodes and feel they will add value for other music producers, please leave a 60 second review and rating. Thank you 🙂