We only have right now in this moment, so I’m trying to focus on being in love with the process.
I’m using the Finish More Music Podcast once again to highlight some of the extraordinary members that have come out of the FMM community, and kicking us off is none other than Chris Forsyth, AKA, Tenerfuse!
Chris went from DJing on lineups with his idols to being stuck in a losing battle with addiction, and himself.
But after seeking help, turning it around and discovering a new lease of life, he’s now made the plunge to quit his day job and pursue making music full-time.
And now he’s swamped with remix requests, solo releases and collabs!
In this episode we dive head first into the light and the dark sides of Chris’ journey, discussing some of the lessons he’s learned that have transformed him into the person, and producer, he is today.
I’m super glad to welcome Chris on the show because his story really is a powerful one, and one that I know can help aspiring producers make the change they want to see in their lives.
So strap in, and join the conversation with us…
Check out Chris’ music on:
- Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/tenerfuse
- Beatport: https://www.beatport.com/artist/tenerfuse/726319
Follow and get in touch at:
- Be intentional and practice self-awareness
- Invest in yourself and if you put in the time, it will come
- Build a community of people that can lift you up
- Enjoy the process
- “We only have right now in this moment, so I’m trying to focus on being in love with the process.” (40:47)
- “Know your why…and make sure that the steps that you’re taking are consistently feeding into that motivation” (57:30)
Thank You for listening!
I really appreciate you joining me and I hope you’re enjoying the topics and taking some real value into your music sessions.
If this episode resonated with you and you feel it will have a positive impact on the people you know, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of this page.
To make sure you are always the first to know when a new episode lands: Subscribe here.
One of the things that helps people decide if a podcast is for them, is the review section. If you’re enjoying the episodes and feel they will add value for other music producers, please leave a 60 second review and rating. Thank you 🙂