Getting back on the saddle can sometimes feel like a very daunting task, especially if you’ve not been making music for a long time.
Motivation dwindles with time and there are moments when it’s easier to just give up. Especially if you’re not sure of how and if you can actually do it.
But once you do find the strategy that works for you, and if you just focus on yourself, you can get that spark back and more importantly keep the motivation running to finish tracks and find the joy of being the studio again.
In this episode, we discuss the challenges we face when we’ve been away from the studio and strategies we can try to get back and keep the motivation going.
- The challenges we face when we’ve been away from the studio
- How to stay motivated and build your confidence in the studio
- How much time to dedicate to your music to start seeing results
- A challenge to help you kick start your music routine again
- Key Strategies to track the progress of your music
- Finish More Music Waitlist
- FMM046 – Don’t Procrastinate Your Life Away
- FMM045 – When You Say Music is Your Life but Don’t Act Like It
- FMM033 – When Life Gets in The Way
- FMM025 – Busy People Get More Done
- FMM010 – The Masterplan
Thank You for listening!
I really appreciate you joining me and I hope you’re enjoying the topics and taking some real value into your music sessions.
If this episode resonated with you and you feel it will have a positive impact on the people you know, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of this page.
Also, I’d love to hear about your biggest takeaway. Take a screenshot of you listening on your device, post it to your Instagram Stories and tag me, @IamKeithMills
To make sure you are always the first to know when a new episode lands: Subscribe here.
One of the things that helps people decide if a podcast is for them, is the review section. If you’re enjoying the episodes and feel they will add value for other music producers, please leave a 60 second review and rating. Thank you 🙂
Connect with me on Instagram & Facebook