We’ve all done it. We plan out our day, put some time away for music but then…
*buzz*buzz* “Want to go out?”
Do you go out or do you stay in and finish that track?
It seems like an easy choice, but more often than not, saying “No” seems easier said than done and because of this we can sometimes find ourselves saying yes to one thing say yes to one thing but instantly say no to everything else, which often includes the opportunities and activities that will see you reach your goals in music
So in this episode, I’ll be sharing with you the power of saying “No” and how it can help you accelerate towards your goals and free you up to say “Yes” to the things that matters most to you.
- “Saying, “No” doesn’t limit your opportunities. Instead, it opens you up to the right ones.”
- Have a CLEAR vision of what you want.
- Make a big non negotiable commitment to your music early on, stick to it!
- Avoid delaying saying “No”
- “If you don’t design your life, somebody else will”
- FMM London Meetup
- FMM+ High Level Mentoring Program
- Creative Strategies for Finishing More Music Ebook
Thank You for listening!
I really appreciate you joining me and I hope you’re enjoying the topics and taking some real value into your music sessions.
If this episode resonated with you and you feel it will have a positive impact on the people you know, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of this page.
To make sure you are always the first to know when a new episode lands: Subscribe here.
One of the things that helps people decide if a podcast is for them, is the review section. If you’re enjoying the episodes and feel they will add value for other music producers, please leave a 60 second review and rating. Thank you 🙂