How can you show up in a new way to move from procrastinating to finishing?
…to getting signed on the biggest and best labels in your genre?
Well, the best way to discover this is to hear from people who’ve made these leaps…
…and made them in a short period of time.
The producers in this episode don’t have any particular talent.
They don’t have formal music training.
They don’t have the world’s most enviable collection of studio gear.
They don’t have sound engineering degrees.
What they do have is a desire and a passion to make it happen.
…and a system to follow.
And when they worked the process, the process worked, and they doubled down on it, and started to get fantastic results.
And if this sounds like a pipe dream. That’s just because you haven’t made that first breakthrough. And here’s the truth of it…
Once that first domino topples, the rest will start to fall.
…and you will see what is possible for you.
So what is the difference that made the difference for these people?
Well, in this episode, you’re going to hear what they did so that you can achieve the same breakthroughs.
Liked this? Find the full episodes here:
- 9:24 FMM016 – Mha Iri: The Business of Becoming A Pro
- 13:35 FMM017 – Mha Iri: The Workflows & Mindset of a Techno Producer
- 15:23 FMM035 – JIMMYZKINZ : The Benefits Of Being Prolific At Finishing
- 22:11 FMM038 – Paul Lock’s Fast Rise To Success
- 29:21 FMM055 – Sorley : Having The Focus To Make It
- 34:12 FMM078 – Tenerfuse: Backing Yourself To Go All In
- 38:29 FMM082 – Riigs: Your Creative Process Is Everything
- 44:33 FMM086 – Tom Schippers: How just one thing can change everything
- 48:45 FMM122 – Lee Huddleston: From 0 to 39 tracks signed in just one year
- 55:56 FMM124 – Imran Bhaloo: Hold the Vision, Trust the Process
- 59:29 FMM126 – Mark Tammo & Sean Harvey: Shared Goals, Challenges and Successes.
Thank you for listening!
I really appreciate you joining me and I hope you’re enjoying the topics and taking some real value into your music sessions.
If this episode resonated with you and you feel it will have a positive impact on the people you know, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of this page.
To make sure you are always the first to know when a new episode lands: Subscribe here.
One of the things that help people decide if a podcast is for them, is the review section. If you’re enjoying the episodes and feel they will add value for other music producers, please leave a 60 second review and rating. Thank you 🙂