This week on the Finish More Music Podcast we’re doing something a little different:
I’ve asked the members of Finish More Music to share the ONE thing that’s been transformational for them as a music producer.
And what’s come out of it is astonishing…
A whole bunch of open, honest, and heartfelt stories told straight from the heart of the FMM community, sharing incredible breakthroughs and invaluable lessons that all aspiring music producers can benefit from.
If you’re in need of a dose of inspiration for your music, or advice on how to overcome your challenges in the studio, you NEED to hear this!
Check out all the producers featured in today’s podcast:
- Adam Loving – https://soundcloud.com/adamloving
- Barry Johnstone – https://soundcloud.com/darkkandy
- Cesar Morera – https://soundcloud.com/dynamostar
- Dante Scaffidi – https://soundcloud.com/djteddyrockspin
- David Briggs – https://soundcloud.com/be-kind-1989
- Dylan Jonker – https://soundcloud.com/om-japa
- Henry Garnett – https://soundcloud.com/henry_charles_garnett
- Ian Randall – https://soundcloud.com/ian_randall
- John Ruddy – https://soundcloud.com/bigred
- Kevin Davies – https://soundcloud.com/futureremnants
- Mark Allin – https://soundcloud.com/mark-allin
- Mark Tamsett – https://soundcloud.com/mark-tammo
- Nando Ferrándiz – https://soundcloud.com/nando-ferrandiz
- Ray Gill – https://soundcloud.com/arkatekt_productions
- William Trilogy – https://soundcloud.com/tbm2001
Loved this episode? Now try these:
- FMM084 – Justin Hancock: Create Smarter, Not Harder
- FMM083 – What it takes to become a creative
- FMM082 – Riigs: Your Creative Process Is Everything
Thank you for listening!
I really appreciate you joining me and I hope you’re enjoying the topics and taking some real value into your music sessions.
If this episode resonated with you and you feel it will have a positive impact on the people you know, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of this page.
To make sure you are always the first to know when a new episode lands: Subscribe here.
One of the things that helps people decide if a podcast is for them, is the review section. If you’re enjoying the episodes and feel they will add value for other music producers, please leave a 60 second review and rating. Thank you 🙂