Letting music into your life makes the rest of your life better
We’re back for another special case study edition of the Finish More Music Podcast, where this week I’m joined by a rising star of the FMM community – Justin Hancock.
I brought Justin on the show because he exemplifies just how much you can achieve in such a short space of time, even in the face of a hectic schedule outside of the studio.
In short, the secret lies in having the discipline to focus on your creative process, and shelving the distractions and working methods that serve to do anything BUT what’s most important – finishing music.
Not only does Justin have an illuminating and honest insight into the challenges music producers face, he also carries a wonderfully infectious and positive energy that I know will make you want to get straight into the studio right after you finish listening.
So if you want to learn how you can get fast results in the studio, adjust your life to suit what lights YOU up the most, and have an amazing time doing it, check out the podcast now.
Listen to Justin’s music:
Follow and get in touch at:
- Instagram: @justinlhancock
- Don’t let music espace from your life, find a little bit of time everyday to be creative
- Small incremental habits build to significant results
- “The desire to create is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul”
- Be aware of the things that distract you from finishing music.
- “I’m not the same producer I was a year ago, and I’ll be a different producer in a year’s time”
- “Letting music into your life makes the rest of your life better”
Loved this episode? Now try these:
- FMM083 – What it takes to become a creative
- FMM032- No Discipline, No Success
- FMM024 – Less is Definitely More
Thank you for listening!
I really appreciate you joining me and I hope you’re enjoying the topics and taking some real value into your music sessions.
If this episode resonated with you and you feel it will have a positive impact on the people you know, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of this page.
To make sure you are always the first to know when a new episode lands: Subscribe here.
One of the things that helps people decide if a podcast is for them, is the review section. If you’re enjoying the episodes and feel they will add value for other music producers, please leave a 60 second review and rating. Thank you 🙂