Today we are going to be talking about mistakes…
… particularly mistakes my wife Ana has made.
And let me tell you, they’ve cost us a few quid!
But… they have also revealed a profound lesson for me and a way of thinking about mistakes that, if you find yourself holding back due to fear of making mistakes, I know you are going to love.
So If you want release from perfectionism, fear of what others think of you, or fear of failure then this episode is for you.
I just hope Ana doesn’t kill me for sharing this with you…
- While one person hesitates because they feel inferior the other is busy making mistakes and becoming superior
- Why you should choose mistakes over fear
- The true value of making mistakes
Liked this? Find the full episodes here:
- FMM148 – Embracing the Unexpected – Creativity Out of Chaos
- MM101 – Using Your Creative Fears As Fuel For Your Success
- FMM087 – The Curse Of Overthinking
Thank you for listening!
I really appreciate you joining me and I hope you’re enjoying the topics and taking some real value into your music sessions.
If this episode resonated with you and you feel it will have a positive impact on the people you know, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of this page.
To make sure you are always the first to know when a new episode lands: Subscribe here.
One of the things that help people decide if a podcast is for them, is the review section. If you’re enjoying the episodes and feel they will add value for other music producers, please leave a 60 second review and rating. Thank you 🙂