Today we are going to be talking about sabotage!
Specifically, how we often sabotage our chances of success by worrying, avoiding, and procrastinating on the things that we really want to achieve.
Maybe you know you’re doing this regularly, maybe you can see that you are starving yourself of learning opportunities, growth and the results and outcomes that you truly want.
In this episode, we’ll get to the bottom of the cause of this and importantly what to do about it…
…so that you get to achieve more of what you want with your art and in the other areas of your life that matter the most to you.
This concept will improve the quality of your life, art and music, and also improve your chances of achieving the outcomes and dreams that you are aspiring to so that you will be more present and worry-free.
Let’s get started.
- “Happiness is not contained in what you have, it’s contained in what you become”.
- The mentality that leads to burnout and stress.
- “We manage to avoid being happy while struggling to become happy”
- Who you become in pursuit of a goal.
- “By worrying about what your art WILL be you stop it from becoming what it COULD be”.
Liked this? Find the full episodes here:
- FMM190 – What Labels Expect From You
- FMM172 Kakura – Having a Creative Impact in This World
- FMM169 – Hearing Loss: It Could Happen to You! My Experience and Road to Recovery.
Thank you for listening!
I really appreciate you joining me and I hope you’re enjoying the topics and taking some real value into your music sessions.
If this episode resonated with you and you feel it will have a positive impact on the people you know, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of this page.
To make sure you are always the first to know when a new episode lands: Subscribe here.
One of the things that help people decide if a podcast is for them, is the review section. If you’re enjoying the episodes and feel they will add value for other music producers, please leave a 60 second review and rating. Thank you 🙂