What if I told you there was a secret to making massive gains in the studio, with almost minimum effort?
You’d probably tell me I’m talking out of my 🍑…
But there absolutely is, and today I’m sharing it with you!
In this week’s podcast episode I’m diving deep into the Compound Effect, a concept that is so powerful it will help you see literal exponential growth in your creativity and music…
And with just a few simple steps everyday, you’ll see huge leaps in the quality of the tracks you write, your knowledge, your output, and most importantly, your enjoyment.
Curious to see how it works?
Listen to the Finish More Music Podcast now!
- Incredible growth comes from the small, often inconsequential steps that we take every single day.
- A 1% improvement everyday will lead to a 38x improvement over a year
- Following a proven system takes the guesswork out of progressing quickly as a producer.
- “Start from a place of simplicity and grow.”
Liked this episode? Now try these:
- FMM100 – 5 Brain Hacks for Turbocharged Learning
- FMM095 – Spend Your Days Like Your Life Depends On It
- FMM092 – Are the odds stacked against you or for you?
Thank you for listening!
I really appreciate you joining me and I hope you’re enjoying the topics and taking some real value into your music sessions.
If this episode resonated with you and you feel it will have a positive impact on the people you know, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of this page.
To make sure you are always the first to know when a new episode lands: Subscribe here.
One of the things that helps people decide if a podcast is for them, is the review section. If you’re enjoying the episodes and feel they will add value for other music producers, please leave a 60 second review and rating. Thank you 🙂