“When you change the way you look at things,
the things you look at change.”
This week we’re talking about one small thing that can make a HUGE difference to whether you succeed in music or whether you fall short – showing gratitude.
While it may sound simple, it’s one of *the most powerful* things that you can do to positively impact your journey as a creative, and the results can be profound.
So in this week’s episode I’m showing you the techniques I’ve been practicing for years, which I know will make you more optimistic, more likely to set goals (and more likely to follow through with them), and be more resilient to setbacks – helping you to accelerate further and faster as a music producer.
Curious to know how it works? You should be…
- If you regularly show gratitude for everything in your life, then you will cultivate optimism and resilience.
- Where attention goes, energy flows.
- “How you do anything is how you do everything.”
- “When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.”
Loved this episode? Now try these:
- FMM052 – The Social Media Trap
- FMM089 – Matthew Benjamin & Belinda Matwali
- FMM063 – Should you be investing valuable time building a social media following?
Thank you for listening!
I really appreciate you joining me and I hope you’re enjoying the topics and taking some real value into your music sessions.
If this episode resonated with you and you feel it will have a positive impact on the people you know, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of this page.
To make sure you are always the first to know when a new episode lands: Subscribe here.
One of the things that helps people decide if a podcast is for them, is the review section. If you’re enjoying the episodes and feel they will add value for other music producers, please leave a 60 second review and rating. Thank you 🙂