In my time in the music industry as a DJ, Producer and Mentor, people have always asked me what they need to do in order to be successful.
There is no simple answer to this question, but from my interactions and research of some of the most successful people on the planet, there is an attitude and a principle that is common amongst all of them….
My best advice for those of you who want to release music, make it as a pro, or be a touring DJ, is that being disciplined is an essential characteristic that you absolutely must have in order to reach your version of success.
Without discipline, quite simply, you will FAIL!
In this episode we’ll take a closer look at exactly what being disciplined means and how you can build it to the level you need in order to achieve the goals that are most important to you.
- “Do the things you want to do, not the things you feel like doing”
- Find CLARITY on what it is that you want to do
- REINFORCE your Discipline
- “Discipline, builds, discipline.”
- “If you want to succeed with your music, then you must be a disciplined person”
- Why We Sleep – Matthew Walker
- Episode 18 – Blindly Going Round In Circles
- Episode 7 – Do the Thing, Have the Power
- Creative Strategies for Finishing More Music Ebook
Thank You for listening!
I really appreciate you joining me and I hope you’re enjoying the topics and taking some real value into your music sessions.
If this episode resonated with you and you feel it will have a positive impact on the people you know, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of this page.
To make sure you are always the first to know when a new episode lands: Subscribe here.
One of the things that helps people decide if a podcast is for them, is the review section. If you’re enjoying the episodes and feel they will add value for other music producers, please leave a 60 second review and rating. Thank you 🙂