There’s a truth in the saying “You are what you eat”.
This also applies to what we surround ourselves with.
If we surround ourselves with negative influences, then our energy drops and new limiting beliefs will start to form and any existing ones will be reinforced.
If we surround ourselves with positive influences, we feel inspired and we feel empowered to chase down our goals in both life and music.
In this episode, I talk about guarding the factory of your mind and how you can surround yourself with influences that are going to give you the best chance of reaching your version of success.
- “Positive people and influences are the fuel that will power you towards reaching your music goals”
- “Minimise the rubbish and maximize the good stuff that is empowering, inspiring, and motivating you.”
- Your brain loves reinforcement so open the positive evidence funnels in your brain.”
- Episode 60 – Your inner voice is always with you so make it a supportive one
- Episode 30 – 30% More Energy For Your Music
- The Art of Remixing Ebook
- Finish More Music Waitlist
Thank You for listening!
I really appreciate you joining me and I hope you’re enjoying the topics and taking some real value into your music sessions.
If this episode resonated with you and you feel it will have a positive impact on the people you know, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of this page.
To make sure you are always the first to know when a new episode lands: Subscribe here.
One of the things that helps people decide if a podcast is for them, is the review section. If you’re enjoying the episodes and feel they will add value for other music producers, please leave a 60 second review and rating. Thank you 🙂