In this episode, we’re going to be talking about a topic that has been brought up numerous times both inside our Finish More Music Community and outside…
More specifically, creating and building a following on your social media for your music.
Joined again by the wonderful Ana Mills, or Mrs. M, we share with you some of the best practices that you can do when it comes to handling your social media so you can maximise the benefits of having one without the expense of the one thing that matters most in order to move the needle forward which is writing and finishing more music.
- “Why build a social media audience when you don’t have anything to impact them?”
- Be-all, end-all : What matters most is the quality of music.
- The importance of building your contacts proactively.
- The benefits of using your social media as your virtual business card.
- Episode 52 – The Social Media Trap
- Episode 30 – 30% More Energy For Your Music
- The Art of Remixing Ebook
- Finish More Music Waitlist
Thank You for listening!
I really appreciate you joining me and I hope you’re enjoying the topics and taking some real value into your music sessions.
If this episode resonated with you and you feel it will have a positive impact on the people you know, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of this page.
To make sure you are always the first to know when a new episode lands: Subscribe here.
One of the things that helps people decide if a podcast is for them, is the review section. If you’re enjoying the episodes and feel they will add value for other music producers, please leave a 60 second review and rating. Thank you 🙂