Today we are going to be talking about tearing holes in the fabric of reality and collapsing time.
Nope, it’s not sci-fi.
This is something you have access to. And easy access to.
Changing your reality and collapsing your own personal timeline.
So that you get to achieve what you want in your life and your music in a fraction of the time you think possible…
…by taking shortcuts that you’re sure can’t possibly exist!
As Mark Twain famously said:
“It ain’t what you don’t know that gets you into trouble. It’s what you know for sure that just ain’t so”.
So if you’re doubting what I say, then this podcast is especially for you.
Let’s tear open what you know for sure that just ain’t so.
Apply to be a part of FMM+
- Why the things holding us back are an illusion
- How to see the shortcuts to success
- The difference between our reality and actual reality.
- How your beliefs shape your reality.
Liked this? Find the full episodes here:
- FMM140 – The 3 Core People Every Successful Artist Surround Themselves With
- FMM034 – Design Your Life Or Somebody else Will
- FMM181 The people you NEED to seek out through your creative life and WHY
Check this out:
Thank you for listening!
I really appreciate you joining me and I hope you’re enjoying the topics and taking some real value into your music sessions.
If this episode resonated with you and you feel it will have a positive impact on the people you know, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of this page.
To make sure you are always the first to know when a new episode lands: Subscribe here.
One of the things that help people decide if a podcast is for them, is the review section. If you’re enjoying the episodes and feel they will add value for other music producers, please leave a 60 second review and rating. Thank you 🙂