Have you ever found yourself trapped in the murky world of perfectionism?
If the answer is yes then you will almost certainly know how debilitating it can be…
Second-guessing everything that you do.
Endlessly spotting something else to change.
The sheer frustration of knowing that it is time to move forward yet stuck in perfection paralysis, literally not moving forward at all…
But consider this…
You can’t possibly make perfect music.
So what if you just take a chance and let it go?
What if you chose to seek imperfection rather than perfection in your music? What impact might that have on your art?
How much more music could you finish?
How much more might people enjoy your music?
In this podcast, we’re going to be shifting our viewpoint so let’s dive in…
- “When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change”
- The best tool for avoiding perfectionism.
- How operating from a place of inevitable outcome will increase your success.
Liked this? Find the full episodes here:
- FMM148 – Embracing the Unexpected – Creativity Out of Chaos
- FMM144 – The Incubation Period: Your Subconscious Weapon
- FMM135 – Harnessing Creative Anxiety and Not Being Held Back by It
Thank you for listening!
I really appreciate you joining me and I hope you’re enjoying the topics and taking some real value into your music sessions.
If this episode resonated with you and you feel it will have a positive impact on the people you know, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of this page.
To make sure you are always the first to know when a new episode lands: Subscribe here.
One of the things that help people decide if a podcast is for them, is the review section. If you’re enjoying the episodes and feel they will add value for other music producers, please leave a 60 second review and rating. Thank you 🙂