It doesn’t take an expert to know that when you’re achieving things, like ticking off your to-do list or having a kick-ass 30 minutes in the studio, it feels good.
And when you feel good, you’re able to achieve more!
But what happens when you’re NOT achieving things?
What happens when you feel like you’ve been wasting time, letting life slip through your fingertips, or when you see a real lack of progress with your music?
In short, it’s not good.
At best, stagnating will cause you to lose momentum. At worst, it will make you contemplate giving up this journey all together…
So in today’s episode, I’m sharing with you 5 proven techniques that will level up your productivity and accomplishments inside the studio, so you can make that feeling of achievement a permanent one…
Let’s get stuck in!
- The more efficient you become in clearing tasks outside the studio, the more time you get to spend IN the studio.
- The more efficient you are in the studio, the greater results you will achieve with your music.
- Get yourself around the people that can share the innovative and inspiring techniques rather than trying to emulate and copy things.
- Start from a place of simplicity and grow.
- Get absolutely dialed in on where you want to go and how you want to get there so that you can start taking the action required to make that happen.
Liked this episode? Now try these:
- FMM128 – Barry Jamieson & Dave Gardner (Sasha’s Production Team)
- FMM109 – Hack Your Way to Better Productivity
- FMM105 – 5 Ways to Create Inspiration
Thank you for listening!
I really appreciate you joining me and I hope you’re enjoying the topics and taking some real value into your music sessions.
If this episode resonated with you and you feel it will have a positive impact on the people you know, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of this page.
To make sure you are always the first to know when a new episode lands: Subscribe here.
One of the things that help people decide if a podcast is for them, is the review section. If you’re enjoying the episodes and feel they will add value for other music producers, please leave a 60 second review and rating. Thank you 🙂