We all want to see progress in our lives, yet I see so many people running around without ever actually moving forward.
Like having your foot down on the accelerator but the wheels are just spinning in the mud.
Being busy but not getting anything done.
I know for a FACT that if that’s happening in one area of your life, chances are that the knock-on effect is holding you back in other areas too…
Including your progress as a music producer.
So in this week’s podcast episode I’m sharing 5 of my best tips to level up your productivity in the studio, at work, or just about anywhere!
If you want toget more done in less time, and be much more fulfilled at the end of each day because of it, then stop what you’re doing…
Dive into this week’s episode now!
- Close open loops – write your ideas down so your mind isn’t full trying to store them all.
- Map out the week ahead of you, covering everything you need to do and how long it will (roughly) take to complete.
- Plan each day from the priorities in your weekly list, knowing how long you will need to complete.
- “Today isn’t over until tomorrow is planned”.
- Have one super priority each day, and don’t move on until it’s done. This is often the thing you are avoiding the most.
- Build breaks into your day to restore focus and allow space for the unexpected.
Liked this episode? Now try these:
- FMM094 – The Danger of Playing It Safe
- FMM090 – Why are you writing music anyway?
- FMM087 – The Curse of Overthinking
Thank you for listening!
I really appreciate you joining me and I hope you’re enjoying the topics and taking some real value into your music sessions.
If this episode resonated with you and you feel it will have a positive impact on the people you know, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of this page.
To make sure you are always the first to know when a new episode lands: Subscribe here.
One of the things that helps people decide if a podcast is for them, is the review section. If you’re enjoying the episodes and feel they will add value for other music producers, please leave a 60 second review and rating. Thank you 🙂