There’s an old saying that goes “the most precious resource we have is time”…
But in reality, time isn’t the most precious resource we have – attention is.
Because two people with the same amount of time will get wildly different results depending on where they focus their attention, and the quality of that attention.
I see so many people using the excuse that they don’t have enough time to get started with their music…
…or that they don’t have time to get started with sending their tracks out to the labels they love…
…or that they don’t have to get started taking the next step in their creative journey.
And they’re excuses that only serve to hold you back.
So in today’s episode we’ll be busting open the disempowering, time-related excuses, and putting the power back in your hands so you can move the needle forward on the things that matter most to you.
Let’s get stuck in!
- Attention is the most precious resource you have.
- You’ll see amazing progress in just 15 minutes when you put your focus in the right places.
- You can have results or excuses, not both.
- The time to take action and start seeing the progress you really want with your music is right now.
Liked this episode? Now try these:
- FMM123 – Is It Time to Finally Give Up?
- FMM122 – Lee Huddleston: From 0 to 39 tracks signed in just one year
- FMM121 – Copying Kills Your Creativity Dead
Thank you for listening!
I really appreciate you joining me and I hope you’re enjoying the topics and taking some real value into your music sessions.
If this episode resonated with you and you feel it will have a positive impact on the people you know, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of this page.
To make sure you are always the first to know when a new episode lands: Subscribe here.
One of the things that helps people decide if a podcast is for them, is the review section. If you’re enjoying the episodes and feel they will add value for other music producers, please leave a 60 second review and rating. Thank you 🙂