For most producers, the quest to create original music is near impossible…
Even trying to have your own sound is a whole other battle which many fight, and lose, every single day.
But what if I told you there was a special method, in fact a whole new way of thinking, that could set off an avalanche of unique ideas?
Well in this week’s podcast I’m going to be doing exactly that, by sharing an insane technique that’s guaranteed to get you producing imaginative and original ideas for your music…
Ideas that can’t possibly be the same as anybody else’s, unless they copy you that is.
I’m not going to give too much away here before you listen, but let me ask you this:
Do you want to be an innovator, or a plagiariser?
If it’s the latter, you better not listen to this.
But if it’s the former, get ready to learn how you can tap into yourself and create music that’s truly yours.
Listen to the Finish More Music podcast now!
- Feed your muse with new experiences and actively go out of your way to find them.
- Creativity is just connecting things. The more connections you look for, the more original ideas you can create.
- There’s two types of copying: copying yourself, and copying other people. Neither is original.
- If you always do what you always did, you’ll always get what you always got.
Liked this? Try these:
- FMM071 – Finding Your Own Sound
- FMM047 – When you need to slow down to speed up
- FMM059 – Is your music too predictable?
- FMM111 – Rodriguez Jr.
Thank you for listening!
I really appreciate you joining me and I hope you’re enjoying the topics and taking some real value into your music sessions.
If this episode resonated with you and you feel it will have a positive impact on the people you know, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of this page.
To make sure you are always the first to know when a new episode lands: Subscribe here.
One of the things that helps people decide if a podcast is for them, is the review section. If you’re enjoying the episodes and feel they will add value for other music producers, please leave a 60 second review and rating. Thank you 🙂