With the world currently facing the spread of the Coronavirus, it’s become more important than ever for us to be more aware of our responsibilities to ourselves and our impact to others around us in facing this pandemic.
In the past weeks, there has been a shift in attitude and atmosphere as the Coronavirus has become more and more prevalent in different parts of the world, some are just on the edge, some are in full-blown panic mode, and some are still business as usual.
But however you are feeling in this current situation, it is always important to know that your actions and attitude has a ripple effect and it is your responsibility to make sure that your actions will not only be for your own well-being, but also for the well-being of those around you.
So in this episode,I share with you some insights and thought processes that will help you to grow and to provide strength, encouragement, and enthusiasm to not just yourself but also to everyone in your life and beyond.
- “It’s not just a matter of your own safety, it’s a matter of doing everything you can to protect the most vulnerable amongst us.”
- “We can’t control the situation. We can control how we show up.”
- “You can CHOOSE to be a part of the problem or you can CHOOSE to be a part of the solution.”
- How we show up determines our reality and our impact on other people.
- “Look at this world through a positive lens” – Try to find the opportunities for for personal and emotional growth
Thank You for listening!
I really appreciate you joining me and I hope you’re enjoying the topics and taking some real value into your music sessions.
If this episode resonated with you and you feel it will have a positive impact on the people you know, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of this page.
To make sure you are always the first to know when a new episode lands: Subscribe here.
One of the things that helps people decide if a podcast is for them, is the review section. If you’re enjoying the episodes and feel they will add value for other music producers, please leave a 60 second review and rating. Thank you 🙂