So you have your vision.
You know where you need to be and who to be in order to achieve that vision but you’re not exactly sure of the how.
There must be someone or something that can help you with it?
What if I told you there is?
In this episode, we’ll be looking at the mindset and behaviors of successful music producers so you can emulate it in your own behaviours.
If it’s worked for them, it will work for you!
- The importance of having an open mindset when it comes to success
- Learn from the people who come before you and who are successful
- Suspend judgement and give in to the creative process.
- “You gotta start acting like a pro in order to get there”
- “Act like the person that will make this vision a reality”
Thank You for listening!
I really appreciate you joining me and I hope you’re enjoying the topics and taking some real value into your music sessions.
If this episode resonated with you and you feel it will have a positive impact on the people you know, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of this page.
To make sure you are always the first to know when a new episode lands: Subscribe here.
One of the things that helps people decide if a podcast is for them, is the review section. If you’re enjoying the episodes and feel they will add value for other music producers, please leave a 60 second review and rating. Thank you 🙂