When you wake up in the morning, do you feel…
A. Excited and motivated to smash out your goals and create music?
B. Do you feel like you’re just going around in circles? Doing the same thing everyday and not really getting anywhere?
If your answer is B, then this episode is for you!
In this podcast I will be sharing with you a tool that personally has been a massive game changer for me and has helped me live a more enjoyable, more motivated, more energetic and fulfilling life. So what is it?
It’s called a PERSONAL VISION…
- The importance of creating a vision
- Your vision gives you clarity and direction in achieving your goals.
- “If you know where you’re going and why you want to get there, then you know who you need to become in order to achieve that”
- “You might not know exactly what you want your end vision to be, so go with what you feel it is now, and give it everything you’ve got.”
- “Charge courageously forward”
Thank You for listening!
I really appreciate you joining me and I hope you’re enjoying the topics and taking some real value into your music sessions.
If this episode resonated with you and you feel it will have a positive impact on the people you know, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of this page.
To make sure you are always the first to know when a new episode lands: Subscribe here.
One of the things that helps people decide if a podcast is for them, is the review section. If you’re enjoying the episodes and feel they will add value for other music producers, please leave a 60 second review and rating. Thank you 🙂