A boxer can train hard, spar hard, and still not win the world title on their next shot.
But who is more likely to win it on the shot after that?
Is it the person who put that work in or the person who didn’t?
We have to have absolute belief that we can hit the goal.
…because if you don’t believe that a thing is possible, you won’t go all in.
And at the first sign of hitting a hurdle you may well give up, instead of expecting it as part of the process.
And if you don’t get the win, it doesn’t mean anything and it doesn’t mean that you are a failure…
You had the courage to play the game and you are significantly better for playing.
This one is a little bit of a mind wobbler but when this lands for you, magic will happen.
- “It’s not what it will mean about you, it’s what it will make of you in pursuit of the goal”
- How to give yourself the best opportunity of hitting your goals
- “Intention without expectations is where the magic happens”
Liked this? Find the full episodes here:
- FMM150 – The Key Lessons I Learned From a Challenging Year
- FMM146 – Victoria Labalme (Risk Forward) – Finding the Right Path for Your Music
- FMM046 – Don’t Procrastinate Your Life Away
Thank you for listening!
I really appreciate you joining me and I hope you’re enjoying the topics and taking some real value into your music sessions.
If this episode resonated with you and you feel it will have a positive impact on the people you know, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of this page.
To make sure you are always the first to know when a new episode lands: Subscribe here.
One of the things that help people decide if a podcast is for them, is the review section. If you’re enjoying the episodes and feel they will add value for other music producers, please leave a 60 second review and rating. Thank you 🙂