There’s an epidemic running around the internet trying to cause harm to our progress and mental well-being…
Maybe some of us haven’t been targeted by these hurtful, spiteful critics yet, but we all know what they are because unfortunately, they’re everywhere!
Even if they can’t physically hurt us, they can have a really negative impact on our mindset as creatives, which can often stop us from sharing our music with the world
In this episode, I share with you a fresh perspective that will shine a light on the keyboard warriors and help you to view them from a whole new angle. Enabling you to overcome their negativity and keep you pushing forward with your music.
- “A critics comments don’t say anything about you, they say something about them”
- Listen to the people who support you!
- If somebody is saying anything about the vibe, sound or technical aspects of your music, it says nothing about you, it’s just a matter of taste.
- “The most valuable thing you can do as a creative is share your music.”
- Episode 42 – Rejection: It’s Not You, It’s Them
- Episode 30 – 30% More Energy For Your Music
- Finish More Music Waitlist
- Creative Strategies for Finishing More Music Ebook
Thank You for listening!
I really appreciate you joining me and I hope you’re enjoying the topics and taking some real value into your music sessions.
If this episode resonated with you and you feel it will have a positive impact on the people you know, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of this page.
To make sure you are always the first to know when a new episode lands: Subscribe here.
One of the things that helps people decide if a podcast is for them, is the review section. If you’re enjoying the episodes and feel they will add value for other music producers, please leave a 60 second review and rating. Thank you 🙂