This week we’re going to be tackling one of the oldest enemies of success:
One of the things that all top producers do, without fail is make the most of their time in the studio.
Now, if you procrastinate a lot, then you simply will not make it in the music industry and you will not reach your version of success.
In this episode, I tackle procrastination head on and I give you the three core strategies that ensure that you are super efficient and see a high output of music for the amount of time you put into the studio.
I teach these 3 strategies to all of my FMM members. The most successful and productive ones deliver this day in, day out and maximise every minute of production time they have available.
- “If you procrastinate a lot, then it will be impossible for you to make it in the music industry”
- “Successful people are just people with successful habits”
- Get a workflow system and stick with it.
- “If you’re not consistent, you are forgotten.”
- Build accountability into your life.
- Episode 45 – When you say music is your life but you don’t act like it.
- Creative Strategies for Finishing More Music Ebook
Thank You for listening!
I really appreciate you joining me and I hope you’re enjoying the topics and taking some real value into your music sessions.
If this episode resonated with you and you feel it will have a positive impact on the people you know, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of this page.
To make sure you are always the first to know when a new episode lands: Subscribe here.
One of the things that helps people decide if a podcast is for them, is the review section. If you’re enjoying the episodes and feel they will add value for other music producers, please leave a 60 second review and rating. Thank you 🙂