There is a common myth amongst music producers that when it comes to our music production, that we have to do it all or else it’s cheating.
But what if I tell you, you don’t have to.
For years and years the commercial music industry has seen a division of processes with different people responsible for each stage of each process. From song writing, to composition, to song arrangement, and then post production processing.
So why in underground electronic music do we feel we have to do it all?
In this episode I’ll be sharing with you the value of shipping out tasks that you find problematic or, simply, not enjoyable and the importance of focusing on doing things that you like to do in order for you to reach your version of success.
- Surround yourself with people who can help steer you towards your vision
- “A question opens a mind and a statement closes it.” – Robert Kiyosaki
- “Exchange your time with other people’s time that will leave you in a time profit”
- Set realistic expectations of yourself.
- Get clear on your vision: “What is your version of success?”
- Episode 18 – Blindly Going Round In Circles
- Episode 19 – Create Your Future
- Creative Strategies for Finishing More Music Ebook
Thank You for listening!
I really appreciate you joining me and I hope you’re enjoying the topics and taking some real value into your music sessions.
If this episode resonated with you and you feel it will have a positive impact on the people you know, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of this page.
To make sure you are always the first to know when a new episode lands: Subscribe here.
One of the things that helps people decide if a podcast is for them, is the review section. If you’re enjoying the episodes and feel they will add value for other music producers, please leave a 60 second review and rating. Thank you 🙂