Anxiety, Perfectionism, Frustration.
We all have experienced this in one form or another, but what can we do when these feelings start creeping in?
What if I told you there’s a tool you can use every time to help you overcome these feelings?
In this episode I discuss a technique that has helped me personally in overcoming negative emotional states and has enabled me to push myself creatively and finish more music. This technique is called: RAIN.
- RAIN: Recognize, Acknowledge, Inspect, Non-Permanence
- Importance of practicing mindfulness
- “What we resist, persists”
- These feelings are not permanent. They will pass.
- FMM007 – Do the Thing, Have the Power
- 10% HAPPIER – Dan Harris
- FMM006 – The Best of the Best VS Fear
- Creative Strategies for Finishing More Music Ebook
Thank You for listening!
I really appreciate you joining me and I hope you’re enjoying the topics and taking some real value into your music sessions.
If this episode resonated with you and you feel it will have a positive impact on the people you know, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of this page.
To make sure you are always the first to know when a new episode lands: Subscribe here.
One of the things that helps people decide if a podcast is for them, is the review section. If you’re enjoying the episodes and feel they will add value for other music producers, please leave a 60 second review and rating. Thank you 🙂